Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgraded 250Pro registering as D-Premier
(11-Dec-2016, 21:46)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Did you actually get a new remote like others did? Would be a hard one for Devialet getting you a matt black one.
Pim

Nope, same remote just different serial number (wasn't expecting a new remote so no worries).

Would have been nice to get the Audioquest Power Cords rather than the kettle cords (I know they will say not stipulated in upgrade wording, but then others have been given them so they must feel it's worth it just for the PR).

(11-Dec-2016, 23:31)Damon Wrote: Celts,

Is there any chance that you need to delete your current/ old Dev and then register the new amp? I did it that way without trying to register a 'new' amp. Just a thought. Perhaps their system is smart enough to know that you can't have the same amp, even if upgraded, registered twice.

The power cord provided is a disappointment, but I think it is an inexpensive item; I have heard cords make a difference, but personally, I doubt the bottom of the ladder cords provides any benefit other than aesthetic.
Damon

I've deleted my D-P from my account, but doesn't accept my 250Pro serial number (still says invalid). Doesn't make any sense why it would accept registration of the serial no. where I substitute the G for a 6 - it accepts an incorrect serial no., but won't accept the correct one.

The inconsistency of who get's what type of cables / power cords is more the issue. May be inexpensive for yourself, but I'm upgrading twice and 2 x kettle cords are no good to me (I could use the Audioquest Power Cords somewhere else in my system if I don't want to use them for my 250Pro's). 

(12-Dec-2016, 00:04)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Mine won't register either - says invalid serial.

Logged a ticket with D.

Interested to hear how you get on, I've had no reply to my ticket (raised 4 days ago, but do realise there's been a weekend in between). Tried giving Devialet a call, but only get the French recording when phoning up (no surprise as realise I'm phoning a French tel. no.). Also tried the UK & USA tel no's (curious to see what they say), but these just went through a list of choices, but none of them went to an actual person, just asked myself to leave a message.
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgraded 250Pro registering as D-Premier - by Celts88 - 12-Dec-2016, 04:09