Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upgraded 250Pro registering as D-Premier
(12-Dec-2016, 11:47)fugazi Wrote: Hi. I think you have to change the model in the configurator from D- premier to 250 pro. You see your model at the right side above the download button. Then you have to make a complete new configuration also.

Your first D- premier is already registrated at Devialet with serialnumber.
I hade the same issue after my upgrade from 200 to 220 pro.

Hope you sort this out  Smile

Fugazi

Thanks for the info, I had previously deleted my registration of the D-Premier (pre upgrade), and deleted all D-Premier Configurations (I've made a new 250Pro Configuration, which I'm using at present with my new 250Pro).

That didn't make any difference and am currently waiting for Devialet Support to follow up my ticket. I may have to wait for Devialet to internally unregister my previous D-Premier with serial number 01273 from their system before I can register the upgraded 250Pro with 'G1' suffix.

No big deal, but would be nice to have my new 250Pro registered against myself on the Devialet system
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Upgraded 250Pro registering as D-Premier - by Celts88 - 12-Dec-2016, 12:13