Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
master / slave digital cable for 440Pro
(11-Dec-2016, 01:32)Wdw Wrote:
(10-Dec-2016, 12:48)Axel Wrote:
(10-Dec-2016, 10:31)Confused Wrote: One thing occurs to me reading these posts, I presume most D400 users received the Chrystal cable when originally buying the 400, or maybe when upgrading by buying a companion?  I also presume that D400 owners sent the Chrystal cable back with the amps when they were sent for the 440 Pro upgrade?  If so, is this not just a case of owners getting their old Crystal cable back?  Did anyone send the 400 back without the old Crystal cable but still received one back with the 440 Pro? Shy

I think the OP is getting confused. The amps came back with Audioquest mains cables, not interconnects.

I sent my 400s back with exactly what they wanted, which didn't include interconnects, so I've ended up with two crystals as they sent one back with the upgraded amps. Bloody right too, considering the price. And if you're going to go the whole way: new boxes, manuals, mains cables, gloves manuals and guarantee etc., it would be silly to spoil the ship for a 'haporth of tar, and not supply them!

Tis true...was confused but just loving this upgrade.
Best
Warren

That's all that matters, Warren. I hope you keep on on enjoying your 440!
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: master / slave digital cable for 440Pro - by Axel - 11-Dec-2016, 03:11