Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Qobuz / Tidal / iTunes
I got rid of Apple music when they started to 'check' the songs I had on my hard drive and continuously stopped playing. I replaced it with Pandora which my wife absolutely loves. I pay the 5 buck/month so we don't have ads and this way it also stops asking you whether you're still listening or not. pandora doesn't give you the option to play exactly what you want but that's coming soon. For now, just entering an artists name and seeing what comes out of pandora's box has been good fun.

I've tried free Spotify and don't like the interface. Most likely your 8 year old won't have a problem with that. They grow up with that stuff.

I use Tidal for 'proper' streaming. Quobuz isn't in Australia yet.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Qobuz / Tidal / iTunes - by Xander - 03-Jan-2017, 11:31
RE: Qobuz / Tidal / iTunes - by Will - 03-Jan-2017, 13:55
RE: Qobuz / Tidal / iTunes - by Pim - 04-Jan-2017, 11:18
RE: Qobuz / Tidal / iTunes - by Hifi_swlon - 04-Jan-2017, 16:41