Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet warranty ambiguity...
As I've mentioned previously in this specific post and elsewhere this isn't about me specifically nor my situation regarding sale of or if modified vs unmodified but simply and solely
the ambiguity of Devialet's written warranty. I know others have emails and perhaps beyond that some have other info they have personally received from Devialet that is beyond or different to the printed warranty contained on the official Devialet site. I make no value statement related to that. I'm simply pointing out ambiguity in the printed word compared with other evidentiary information offered here by various owners. I've even personally seen on the same site things like how to register a previously registered machine for transfer of warranty which implies 'transferrable.' But then there's the printed warranty in multiple languages on-site and therein lies the "ambiguity" which my original post alludes to. Is it limited to original purchaser only or is it transferrable within the 5 year term?

What do you interpret from within the four corners of the printed warranty after reading in your native language and can you see any ambiguity therein?

https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...t-Warranty
Statements in my posts are opinion only, not to be construed as fact. Any projects I engage in are at my own risk! Their outcome cannot be assured and may result in success, small/no change or catastrophic failure. I encourage no one rely on anything I say or do as gospel and to realize your mileage may vary!

Messages In This Thread
Devialet warranty ambiguity... - by Manoet - 03-Jan-2017, 18:14
Devialet warranty ambiguity... - by Xander - 03-Jan-2017, 19:13
RE: Devialet warranty ambiguity... - by Manoet - 03-Jan-2017, 19:21
Devialet warranty ambiguity... - by BjornWiman - 05-Jan-2017, 08:41
RE: Devialet warranty ambiguity... - by Manoet - 05-Jan-2017, 13:48