Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet Air 2.1.3 is available!
(23-Nov-2014, 20:30)f1eng Wrote:
(23-Nov-2014, 19:43)PhilP Wrote: Look - if you guys are so p*****d off with Devialet and want them to address your issues then rather than (or as well as) complaining on here then why not either write to/phone their CEO directly or post on their Facebook page. That normally triggers a swift response from most manufacturers Angel

I'm a relatively new owner and have no problems at all with my 200. No drop-outs, no white noise, no probs with the configurator and the updates have all been improvements for me. I really have nothing to complain about. For the price the sound is superb and their design beats most if not all others hands down.

I agree that Devialet's responses as reported by several people on here have been obscure and confusing so perhaps the answer is to by-pass support and go straight to the top. As disgruntled 800 long-term owners they would be foolish to ignore you and you would be doing us all a favour Smile

I don't post on those types of facebook (which I loathe) pages, I'm afraid, and it is too late for them to go back to where they were when I fully appreciated what they were trying to achieve technically.
I wonder if the white noise problem would ever have happened if they had not changed direction?
I believe that the engineers know my opinion. The marketing people have more or less told me that what they are doing now is better, in the years since I first made my concern known they have continued in the changed direction.
The sound quality is thankfully still brilliant and if the worst came to the worst I could always look for a used D-Premier Smile

So that just leaves a call to the CEO then Wink
IMac macOS 10.15.3 (no link to Devialet Sad ) / MacBook Pro Retina OS X 10.14.4 / Linn LP12 / Devialet 200 Wilson Benesch Discovery. 
Qobuz Desktop Latest Version / Audirvana 3.2.18 / Audirvana Remote / iTunes 12.9 / AIR 3.0.4 / Wi-Fi / FW 8.1.0 / SAM 50%
Cambridge, UK (Updated 27th February, 2020)

Messages In This Thread
Devialet Air 2.1.3 is available! - by Beajuju - 27-Oct-2014, 15:10
RE: Devialet Air 2.1.3 is available! - by rik - 27-Oct-2014, 16:55
Devialet Air 2.1.3 is available! - by LBameule - 29-Oct-2014, 19:28
Devialet Air 2.1.3 is available! - by Umetaro - 31-Oct-2014, 14:28
Devialet Air 2.1.3 is available! - by Umetaro - 05-Nov-2014, 00:57
RE: Devialet Air 2.1.3 is available! - by PhilP - 23-Nov-2014, 21:00