Poll: What Phantom product do you want to see next?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Phantom Platinum, 6000W, improved treble/mid
25.53%
12 25.53%
Phantom Mini, 500W, cheaper and sphere shaped
36.17%
17 36.17%
Phantom Sub, the best subwoofer using Phantom technology
10.64%
5 10.64%
Other product (please reply)
27.66%
13 27.66%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Phantom product do you want to see next?
Would also be nice if they had a trade-in option if we want to upgrade from silver to gold or gold to platinum etc....
5.1 (5.0) enabled Dialog and less delayed
- A PROPER SPARK APP built up from completely from scratch that can compete with, or at least meet up to the standards of apps like Spotify/Tidal etc. That means responsive software with way more functionality, gapless playback and maybe a 'no audio delay' option when watching television (also when it's only possible with just a somewhat lower audio quality).

- A PROPER REMOTE CONTROL that works according to to the standards of this price range. That means at least stable functionality, no lag and physical buttons for 'next/previous song' and 'pause/play' next to the volume control. Keep it simple, but make it work well.
Spark to work in landscape, more room to fit cables and a built in ADC. They need to sort the basics before bringing out more product.
(21-Feb-2017, 05:18)partita Wrote: Please also reply if you have answers other than poll options!  Big Grin

I like @kameraguy's suggestion of controlling Phantom with the Expert remote control. Imagine having an 'Invert' on a pair of  Phantoms!

Other than that, better midrange, proper time alignment, more connection options - like Roon, use a pair as stereo without Dialog, new Dialog with more inputs (analog, SPDIF on BNC, USB...), Dialog with support for multichannel (I don't care for this myself, but I am sure others do) and the last one: The ethernet port of the Phantom should support AES70 directly. This would solve a huge problem for Devialet, as the company wants to move into Stadiums and Malls with their Phantoms. Just about the only protocol in use here today is Ravenna/Dante (proprietary and expensive), but both compatible with AES67/70 - open and free protocols. This would of course be good news for audiophiles too!
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
integration with Roon
much, Much, MUCH improved s/w interface (ditch what you've got and start over)
EQ and room correction
improved Dialog functionality, i.e. ability to utilize an external disk drive via USB, a second Toslink or SPDIF cnx
DSD playback
Phantom as advertised:
- best speaker system ever
- room correction
- EQ
- home theatre integration for surround sound
- etc.
Ability to reduce process/quality in return for no lag (DJing, home cinema, instruments, etc)
EQ and room correction

Expert remote would be awesome
Make Dialog a Roon endpoint