Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the PRO reviews and ads?
(28-Mar-2017, 21:37)devi63 Wrote: I wonder why since my rather early upgrade to 220 PRO in december 2016 I only noticed one PRO review - 1000 PRO in dec. Since then I didn't notice any more reviews or even Devialet advertisements in German high end magazines. Neither I didn't notice that dealers promoted the brand new models. And as I read somewhere here Devialet will not exhibit at high end in Munich. What do You think:

- Is Devialet still busy to produce the PRO upgrades?
- Are they waiting until the new streamer board is ready before they go public (when will that be...)?
- Are the dealers acting against D because of its sales policy (flagship stores, google)?
- What else?

Looking forward to read Your thoughts!

At the end of the day they're actively announcing their ambitions for global domination in areas other than high end audio, so Munich seems like the last place on the agenda.

What would they show anyway? A blurry picture of half a streamer board, with a caption 'Some day* every expert pro will have a streamer board (* actual day TBC, details TBC)' dwarfed by a full-scale mockup of a Foxconn robot diligently plugging ADH chips into an infinitely tall stack of circuit boards, blissfully unaware that the mortals around it are having their ears torn apart by a 1000kW Phantom Platinum.

In terms of dealer promotion, I'd say they just aren't flavour of the month any more. I'm pretty sure the dealers Devialet haven't upset will still be pretty bored of fobbing off their customers as to why AIR hasn't worked, or why the iOS app is years out of date.

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
Where are the PRO reviews and ads? - by devi63 - 28-Mar-2017, 21:37
RE: Where are the PRO reviews and ads? - by Hifi_swlon - 29-Mar-2017, 00:01