Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the PRO reviews and ads?
(30-Mar-2017, 12:14)Rama Wrote: I bet my bottom Rupee that Qobuz got help from the brilliant Indian programmers. And maybe who knows Devialet might just be doing the same. I can just imagine an Indo-French software development team sitting together having some chicken tikka masala with champagne.

Butter chicken! The French love their butter  Big Grin
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Where are the PRO reviews and ads? - by devi63 - 28-Mar-2017, 21:37
RE: Where are the PRO reviews and ads? - by Pim - 30-Mar-2017, 12:21