Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Devialet teaser 07-04-2017 / 'The lost holograms'
Well I have manage to get AIR4 up and running.  I am very pleased with it.  I currently have a perfect holographic image of Quentin Sannie's arse.

This is providing me with enormous pleasure! Confused Blush

OK, I know what you are thinking.  To be clear, this is not in any way in a sexual thing, not at all.  But I am having enormous fun taking selfies of myself kicking Mr Sannie up the said arse.  Frankly, after Devialet's woeful failure to deliver on the promises Quentin Sannie made in his 'Love is in the AIR' letter in response to the AIR petition, he deserves a good kicking in the afore mentioned nether region.  OK, I've gone a bit Father Ted here, but it has made me feel a bit better.

In other news, I have just fired the Pro up on what is turning out to be a very fine and sunny day here in the UK.  It is sounding mighty fine!  So things are pretty good all things considered.  Time for one more selfie, then I think I'll try to forget about all this streamer board nonsense, it's just too annoying at the moment.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet teaser 07-04-2017 / 'The lost holograms' - by Confused - 08-Apr-2017, 10:37