Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on Synergistic Research's Devialet Spec Atmosphere
(11-Apr-2017, 14:47)oSSka Wrote: Hi, I want to upgrade my Kimber 12TC speaker cables but after having conversation with my dealer he suggested first try changing power on my Devialet 220Pro to Synergistic Research Devialet spec Atmosphere power cord (demo with 35% off msrp) and see how much better my current cables will sound. Maybe somebody tried this power cord and can share the experience? My current power cord is WireWorld Aurora with Silver-Clad connectors hooked up to Torus TOT Max power conditioner.

There's no question in my mind that power cords can make a difference, but I balk at PCs with 4 digit price tags (if the SR cord is the one I'm thinking).   But in truth, I have no experience with that cable so perhaps it's worth it.

I've had great success with cables from Triode Wire Labs.  Great price and quality.  I'm using their High Powered Digital American PCs with my Experts and loving them.  They'll terminate it using the new Furutech narrow IEC termination on request that works perfectly under the rear lid of the Expert.   If interested, be sure to contact them and let them know what you're interested in.  I know they've worked with a number of Devialet owners to ensure the power cord IEC termination fits under the lid.

P.S... Love their speaker cables as well.
Devialet 440 Pro (two 220s)- Oracle CD transport - Kuzma Stabi S/Stogi S turntable - Von Schweikert VR-35 speakers - JPS SC3 SCs - PI Audio power conditioning -
Triode Wire Labs ICs and PCs - Roon on NUC 8i7beh running ROCK
Durham, NC USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need advice on Synergistic Research's Devialet Spec Atmosphere - by mdconnelly - 11-Apr-2017, 20:38