Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Need advice on Synergistic Research's Devialet Spec Atmosphere
(11-Apr-2017, 14:47)oSSka Wrote: Hi, I want to upgrade my Kimber 12TC speaker cables but after having conversation with my dealer he suggested first try changing power on my Devialet 220Pro to Synergistic Research Devialet spec Atmosphere power cord (demo with 35% off msrp) and see how much better my current cables will sound. Maybe somebody tried this power cord and can share the experience? My current power cord is WireWorld Aurora with Silver-Clad connectors hooked up to Torus TOT Max power conditioner.

oSSka--

There is a thread on the Synergistic Devialet Spec cords here,  I continue to be more than satisfied with them.  In my system they are superior to Isoclean Superfocus and Stage IIi Concepts.  I have mine plugged into a PS Audio P10 for the master and P5 for the companion.  These are each fed by a dedicated circuit. 

Happy listening!
PS Audio P20 (2) and Power Bases (2), Aurender ACS10, Devialet 400, Martin Logan Neolith, Audioquest Wild & Diamond, Synergistic: Tranq  Base, FEQ, HFT, Black Box, Active Ground Block, Devialet Special Cords, Dedicated 20 amp circuits, Cryoed Romex.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need advice on Synergistic Research's Devialet Spec Atmosphere - by ralph411 - 14-Apr-2017, 17:17