Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Devialet le200 owner (problem.?)
Afternoon everyone.Just a quick update.I've noticed something really very strange.One evening i was still trying to work out what else could cause my problem...Then last thing i did not checked was the speaker cables because i did'nt even thought about to change anything there as my tellurium q ultra black were the best i found so far with my previous equipment.But i have checked it anyway and put some of my first cables (sonic link ast 75) and WOW-i could'nt believe what i've heard all the soundstage are back.Off course in general the details are less pronounced and some other aspects of the sound are less but the listening pleasure is a lot higher with them.And here comes my question -what the h..l is going on with it?
LG b7 ,atlas mavros optical(glass),Devialet expert 1000 pro ci ,isoacoustics orea bronze,audioquest nrg-z3x2 ,audioquest niagara 1200,audioquest nrg-z3,mcru wall socket ,Atlas mavros speaker cable,KEF Reference 1 ,Synergistic research orange x3 and black x1 (13a UK plug

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Devialet le200 owner (problem.?) - by winiar560 - 06-May-2017, 16:04