Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Devialet 130 Pro reviewed by SoundStage Hi-Fi May 2017
(23-May-2017, 20:25)moreno1973 Wrote:
(23-May-2017, 20:14)moreno1973 Wrote:
(17-May-2017, 20:58)Nakatomi63 Wrote: In the early years, Devialet owners were accustomed to reviews where the reviewers said that Devialet is the best value in the market without a doubt. Lately the reviews seem a little less enthusiastic despite the improvements in the Pro series... What do you think happens?

It is so simple. When You paid for an upgrade You Hear that Pro is betterSmile

When You are not an owner of Devialet You hear no great changes. And this is not a first time when a good reviewer says that there are No great changes in sound quality. 

Compare review of 1000 in Soundstage Ultra and what Mr. Fritz says about 200 and 1000. 

http://www.soundstageultra.com/index.php...amplifiers

Hi Moreno,

I read the review differently, especially here: "The better the recording, and particularly the higher the resolution, the more the Expert 1000 Pro stretched its legs and was able to deliver sound quality a cut above what I’d just heard from the 200 reproducing the same track. Everything good about good recordings sounded even better as reproduced by the 1000 Pro. But when I switched to a mediocre recording, the differences were much tougher to hear -- or simply weren’t there."

So to recap, he hears a difference with high res. files, but not so much with low bitrate tracks.
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England

Messages In This Thread
RE: Devialet 130 Pro reviewed by SoundStage Hi-Fi May 2017 - by Axel - 23-May-2017, 23:57