Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Agent's system
(03-Jun-2017, 14:48)agentsmith Wrote:
(03-Jun-2017, 11:39)petrik Wrote: Wow, your room and system looks amazing. Thanks for sharing.

What do you have under your Devialet?

Sorry I misunderstood your question.  It is a pair of thick acrylic slabs.  I had my local shop that makes acrylic signages to cut me a pair.  I was using the Symposium Segue bases but thought they spoiled the elegance of the Devialets.

Thanks, those look nice with Devialet.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland
Very nice!
Don't know about the hardware, but Harvest was the first album I bought after I got married. Certainly didn't have the resources to buy Devialet kit at that time.  Rolleyes
New cartridge

Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

Kondo Operia SPs 2.7, KSL-VzII, Acz-Avocado, etc.

Great action shot, how do you like the new cartridge so far?
Roon ROCK on Intel NUC6i5SYH/Ethernet | VPI Avenger | Devialet 440 Pro CI | Vivid Audio Giya G3 | Auralic Aires Mini | Synology 1812+ NAS
SXSW, US
Very nice, is it rega arm ?
I've been told this cartridge is less shy on the base than his bigger brother . I assume it's more balanced towards the lower end. It must be a fantastic cartridge.
How did you set the devialet to match it ?
(22-Jul-2017, 20:18)no32 Wrote: Very nice, is it rega arm ?
I've been told this cartridge is less shy on the base than his bigger brother . I assume it's more balanced towards the lower end. It must be a fantastic cartridge.
How did you set the devialet to match it ?

It is a black Ittok. I just use 100ohm loading 500pF capacitance and o.5mv max level

Sound wise it is very nice indeed with great details and presence. But lacks body with compare to my other phasemation pp-300 cartridge

Overall I like the phase better but the krystal's 3 screws setup means it is a no-brainer to setup with Linn and naim arms

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kondo Overture PM-2i, Weiss DAC502, LP12 Haben, Aro, Keel, Radikal, Urika, EMT JSD6, Phasemation PP-300/T-300, Linn Krystal, Penaudio Serenade Signature

I have a kandid on ekos, it's so much fun. I use it almost daily
So what turntable do you have , I agree the linn are light sound
(23-Jul-2017, 01:20)no32 Wrote: So what turntable do you have , I agree the linn are light sound

Pretty basic LP12, Cirkus, Heed PS