Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allo - streamers, DACs, bridges etc.
@Hifi_swlon you could perhaps get a BNC to BNC cable and have the Neutrik adapter (BNC to XLR with transformer if that is required) with BNC and a smal BNC to RCA adapter and just quickly change between the SPDIF and AES input on your Devialet to see if that makes any difference. Perhaps let someone else stift the input so you dont know what input is being used.

I tried USB vs AES when I had my Aries and found AES to sound better but later I went with AIR instead as the need for external boxes went away and AIR sounded really good.

With my new DAC I will be able to try USB, SPDIF via AES or RCA input just that I have to get Allo Digione and USB bridge to try them all. I have not decided yet what to try my first thougt was to go with USB.
Speakers:TAD CE-1. Amplifier: TAD M2500mk2. Digital: TAD DA1000-TX, Innuos Statement Next-gen, Innuos PhoenixNET.

Miscellaneous: Qobuz Studio, Ansuz Mainz 8 D2, Ansuz Darkz DTC, Tubulus Argentus ethernet cable, Tubulus Concentus USB cable, Tubulus Argentus V2 XLR cable, Tubulus Argentus V3 + V3 bass, iFi Nova powercables. 

Second system
Qobuz Studio -> Devialet Silver Phantom, Devialet Tree

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allo - streamers, DACs, bridges etc. - by MIKE - 25-Jun-2017, 22:21
RE: Allo - streamers, DACs, bridges etc. - by MIKE - 26-Jun-2017, 08:41
RE: Allo - streamers, DACs, bridges etc. - by octaviars - 26-Jun-2017, 07:34