Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Allo - streamers, DACs, bridges etc.
(06-Jul-2017, 17:07)octaviars Wrote: Looking forward to your impressions @Hifi_swlon regarding the DigiOne, even if I dont own a Devialet anymore my future needs some sort of endpoint to my new DAC.

If you run Roon perhaps you could try Ropieee aswell that seems to be really nice and only runs Roon Bridge so to say and support for 7" touch screen with GUI that looks really good.

http://www.ropieee.org/

I did think about that. I kind of stopped following its development progress since I wasn't setting up new devices and already had Dietpi sorted out. Seems like it's evolved and love the idea of web gui, but I really like device level static ips and it can't do that yet. If I get some time and a spare SD card I might try it for fun.

Some plans have come up for the weekend so that might have scuppered my digiOne time (assuming it arrives tomorrow)....

(06-Jul-2017, 17:06)Soniclife Wrote: Can you plug the adapter directly into the bnc out, and then run aes to the dev?

That's a good plan I hadn't even thought about that. Although if it's anything like my other pi HATs the digiOne will probably have fairly fragile connectors - I doubt it would last long with the beast that is the neutrik hanging off it let along with an aes connector/cable attached. I can't even try it in any case as I don't have an aes cable. Something for the future. Well, until October 17th anyway. Big Grin

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: Allo - streamers, DACs, bridges etc. - by MIKE - 25-Jun-2017, 22:21
RE: Allo - streamers, DACs, bridges etc. - by MIKE - 26-Jun-2017, 08:41
RE: Allo - streamers, DACs, bridges etc. - by Hifi_swlon - 06-Jul-2017, 21:40