Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sung's bi-amping system
(01-Jul-2017, 02:51)Sung Wrote: I am using latest version of Desktop PC, window 10, chrome browser.
As you may know whenever upgrading firmware of SD card without changing configuration, just download the latest version of fw to SD card following the steps as instructed by Devialet. Configuration also not a difficult job to do. But problem is no stable result.

There are two SD cards for master and slave. Downloading firmware(fw) and config file of master on master SD card, and downloading the same fw and config file on slave SD card. That's it. No difficult job to do but no expected result. This is the problem! This is why I am saying unstable latest firmware of v 10.1.0.

I only have a single 250 Pro so no dual mono like you have. I still think the advice from Confused is good! You should not mix configurations and firmware on the same SD card. Try putting firmware on one card and configuration for left and right amp on separate SD cards. Write protect all tree before using them. Make sure to use 2 or 4 Gb SD cards even if it might be OK to use larger sizes. The card that came back with my 250 Pro after upgrade is 4 Gb.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB

Messages In This Thread
Sung's bi-amping system - by Sung - 28-Jun-2017, 08:10
RE: Trying to make bi-amp mode but still not ~ - by Vizargo - 29-Jun-2017, 07:52
RE: Trying to make bi-amp mode but still not ~ - by ogs - 01-Jul-2017, 14:42
Sung's bi-amping system - by Waiski - 05-Jul-2017, 14:36
RE: Sung's bi-amping system - by Sung - 05-Jul-2017, 23:25
Sung's bi-amping system - by no32 - 05-Jul-2017, 23:39
RE: Sung's bi-amping system - by Sung - 06-Jul-2017, 01:28