Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
iphone iOS app won't stay connected to 220 pro
Last night I tried re-booting the router and the devialet. I connected with ethernet to the devialet. I restarted my iphone. And still the same problem.

I tried turning off the wifi on the iphone and then turning it back on again as suggested, but that does not work either.

It's very frustrating. I'm wondering if there can be a fault on the networking card in the devialet.

I know my network is fine, I have been using the same setup for more than two years to stream in hi res from Qobuz via my Logitech Transporter and Logitech Media Sever with the Qobuz plugin. It will stream faultlessly in 24/96.

I can stream from the Transporter to the Devialet via the XLR input from Qobuz without any dropouts at all.

It seems ridiculous to me that the devialet cant keep a wireless connection to an iphone on the same network. the packet data rate of the connection to do that can't be anywhere near that used when streaming at 24 bit 96Khz.
Roon Rock, Devialet 220 pro CI, Palmer 2.5 Turntable, AT OC9MLii, Classic Audio MC Pro Phono and Harbeth SHL5 Plus

Messages In This Thread
RE: iphone iOS app won't stay connected to 220 pro - by disarmamant - 05-Jul-2017, 10:54