Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sonore Signature Rendu SE
Signature Rendu SE
Single enclosure ultraRendu and Signature Power Supply
Introducing the Signature Rendu SE, the absolute finest streaming USB source we have made. The Signature Rendu SE is the natural evolution of Sonore’s microRendu (computeraudiophile.com Product of the Year 2016) and Sonore’s acclaimed Signature Power Supply.
The Signature Rendu SE takes an Ethernet audio stream and renders it to a perfect, ultra-low noise USB feed to one’s USB DAC. While the microRendu is a revolutionary product, the Signature Rendu SE takes off from the microRendu concept, improving on it by refinement and attention to every detail.  The Signature Rendu SE takes advantage of a single chassis design, allowing close coupling of the power supply and processing board for the ultimate in ultra-low impedance and ultra-low noise power delivery. The Signature Rendu SE processing board uses a larger footprint to allow for more independent low noise voltage regulation stages (all main board regulators are now ultra-low noise linear types), and better physical separation of the Ethernet processing and USB output sections, further reducing noise and crosstalk. A new ultra-low phase noise (so called “femto”) oscillator is used to govern all processing and USB audio output.
[Image: Sonore-Rendu-SE-front.png]

HARDWARE FEATURES
  • The internal power supply is a no compromise design featuring a custom wound, EI style transformer from Mercury Magnetics (made in the USA). This transformer effectively blocks AC line noise, providing a solid foundation of clean power.
  • Ultra-soft recovery diodes and film capacitor damping assure a DC supply free of ringing artifacts, and massive power supply capacitance (50% more than used in even the Sonore Signature Supply) insures low impedance/low ripple power delivery to our main, discrete linear pre-regulator.
  • A stainless-steel chassis divider protects the processing circuitry from both AC wiring and transformer based stray RF and EM interference.
  • The Signature Rendu SE is housed in a beautiful audiophile custom chassis, (made in the USA) which is right at home alongside the finest audio components in the world.
  • Upgraded custom footers with larger Sorbothane pads virtually absorbs all external micro mechanical interactions from migrating into the highly critical processor and re-clocker boards.
  • Dimension: 12.75in (width) x 3in (height) x 10.25in (depth)
  • Weight: 10lb
  • Power input: 120VAC or 230VAC, 60Hz or 50Hz
  • Power consumption: TBD
  • Includes warranty card and manual
  • Cardas AC power cord (optional, 1 week lead time)
[Image: Sonore-Rendu-SE-rear.png]

PURCHASE
Comming Soon

https://www.computeraudiophile.com/ca/bi...u-se-r659/
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
This one is discontinued as far as I know. The new SE is a combination of the ultraRendu and the special high end LPS Sonore makes. All combined in one cabinet. Ethernet in, USB out. No I2S or SPDIF.
Devialetless!
Roon, ROCK/Audiolense XO/Music on NAS/EtherRegen/RoPieee/USPCB/ISORegen/USPCB/Sound Devices USBPre2/Tannoy GOLD 8
250 Pro CI, MicroRendu(1.4), Mutec MC-3+USB
(19-Jul-2017, 08:16)ogs Wrote: This one is discontinued as far as I know. The new SE is a combination of the ultraRendu and the special high end  LPS Sonore makes. All combined in one cabinet. Ethernet in, USB out. No I2S or SPDIF.

I am sorry, fixed now.
Mac Mini ----> Audioquest Diamond USB ---> Devialet Expert 250 ---> AudioQuest Meteor ---> Focal Scala Utopia
To be honest Sonore made it really confusing by using a combination of their product names that don't resemble the actual product....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

I posted this over on the sMS-200 thread, but I thought that it would be a useful reference here if anyone was searching through the forum for the Signature Rendu at a later date. I don't like double posting, so apologies for that, but it is bang on topic here.

A very interesting review comparing the Sonore Signature Rendu with the SOtM ‘triple set’

https://www.audiostream.com/
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12
(22-Dec-2017, 11:43)Confused Wrote: I posted this over on the sMS-200 thread, but I thought that it would be a useful reference here if anyone was searching through the forum for the Signature Rendu at a later date.  I don't like double posting, so apologies for that, but it is bang on topic here.

A very interesting review comparing the Sonore Signature Rendu with the SOtM ‘triple set’

https://www.audiostream.com/content/audi...re-vs-sotm

Unfortunately, the link doesn’t work. Try this: https://www.audiostream.com/
Project Eperience X Pack with Ortofon Rondo Red MC, Oppo BDP 105D, 2 x Sonos Connect, QNAP HS251+ NAS with 2 X 6TB Western Digital Red, Mac 5K 32GB running Lifetime Roon, iPad Pro 12.9" for remote control.  Etalon Ethernet Isolator, Devialet 440 Pro CI, Sonus faber Olympica ll with Isoacoustics Gaia ll feet, Auralic Taurus Mkll headphone amp.Denon AH-D5000, Sennheiser HD600 and HD800 with Cardas cable,  Van Den Hul The First Ultimate and Crystal interconnects, Furutech power cables, GSP Audio Spatia speaker cable.
South Coast England
(22-Dec-2017, 14:35)Axel Wrote:
(22-Dec-2017, 11:43)Confused Wrote: I posted this over on the sMS-200 thread, but I thought that it would be a useful reference here if anyone was searching through the forum for the Signature Rendu at a later date.  I don't like double posting, so apologies for that, but it is bang on topic here.

https://www.audiostream.com/content/audi...re-vs-sotm

Unfortunately, the link doesn’t work. Try this: https://www.audiostream.com/

Thanks @Axel!  My link was corrupted by cut and paste I think.  I have corrected in my earlier post.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12