Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New loudspeakers & room digital correction service
(22-Aug-2017, 13:00)SwissBear Wrote:
(22-Aug-2017, 12:44)petrik Wrote: Thanks. I took only 5 measurements since that was the minimum requirement and Thierry confirmed that those were fine. Also the results are good indeed. I just keep wondering now that could I possibly get even better results if I would do couple more measurements... I'll ask from Thierry what he thinks about it.

Well if Thierry said that 5 was OK, then he had enough information inside your measurements to separate the signal from the noise. Which is fine. And after you had the confirmation that the corrections were good. So what else ?

I understand that you are confirming your positive impressions after the 30 first minutes of listening. Is it correct ?

I think it would be better if there would be some exact number of measurements that is required.

I need to do some more listening but I definitely liked what I heard yesterday. I have created dozens (if not even hundreds) different filters with Acourate since I have had troubles for getting it sound right. For some reason the HAF filters sounded just right immediately.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland

Messages In This Thread
RE: New loudspeakers & room digital correction service - by petrik - 22-Aug-2017, 13:25