Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New loudspeakers & room digital correction service
I want to recommend people try the HAF filters. I was about to buy software and attempt creating filters myself but then spotted this options. Thank goodness. Doing the measurements (as outlined by Thierry) were not that difficult. I’m sure I could have gotten results with the software I was considering, but, I know it would have been time-consuming and painful…..

Although I knew I had a lot of bass bouncing around my room, I was surprised at the first set of filters HAF developed. I think I have been bombarded with bass for so long that I thought the first filters ‘lacked’ bass. After several discussions and iterations with Thierry he added some bass back in ( but no where near what I had) and I am very happy with the results - the bass has oomph but also definition.

In the end I liked the cross-talk correction filters. I definitely now have a wider soundstage and better separation between instruments. For the price point (and saved time on my part) I can’t recommend Thierry’s filters enough. Not to mention the excellent service (and patience in my case) he provides. Just looked and I have 40 emails with him!

Dan
Nucklehead AMD Server  -   Devialet 1000Pro  -  Magico S3 Speakers
New England
USA

Messages In This Thread
RE: New loudspeakers & room digital correction service - by Dan - 07-Dec-2017, 18:40