Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New loudspeakers & room digital correction service
@homeaudiofidelity

Thierry

I previously got the 'Excellence' package from yourself (you only had Standard or Excellence at the time). If I want to get new filters (I'm upgrading my current speakers) what is the costing for new 'Head Model or 'HRTF' Filters (these weren't available when I got my filters)?

Off course would like to get the best filters, but still unsure of the benefits of getting either 'Head Model or 'HRTF'. Are these filters only good if one has a single listening positions, whereas I have a settee and can sit in middle or sides - what do you recommend?

I have a umik-1 and used REW previously to take my measurements. Do you recommend using the same or should I get the In-ear binaural microphones you recommend for the HRTF?

Cheers
John
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
RE: New loudspeakers & room digital correction service - by Celts88 - 28-Mar-2018, 17:59