Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New loudspeakers & room digital correction service
(31-Mar-2018, 01:34)Celts88 Wrote:
(30-Mar-2018, 20:34)Hifi_swlon Wrote: Any chance someone could link to the pdf for the RTF tool/info/instructions. I’m not at a computer so can’t open the package.

Here you go

Thanks. I ended up doing measurements in REW since that was already setup (with sweeps in Roon), and this new ‘simpler’ setup still involved some installs and config.

Except I got interrupted after only the two sweetspots. Will try again tomorrow or failing that it’s next weekend or beyond, but meanwhile I did a quick bodge on new EQs in REW and that has at least fixed the bass boom since moving speakers around. Doesn’t sound much worse than the RTA set I did ages ago. But I’m interested to try the HAF as soon as I can get the full measurements redone.

*edit, finally got them done and sent off. Not sure if they were the best I’ve ever done but we’ll see....

>>> 1st Place Award: Devialet, last decades most disappointing technology purchase.  <<<

Messages In This Thread
RE: New loudspeakers & room digital correction service - by Hifi_swlon - 01-Apr-2018, 20:22