Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I DO NOT WANT TO UPDATE !!!
(11-Sep-2017, 17:23)daibaron Wrote:
(07-Sep-2017, 13:06)mac Wrote: I just made a full reset of Dialog and Phantoms (thanks for the idea).

It worked fine the first time.
Second time I connected with BT, the sound level came back to 0 as before... <cry>

same thing happened on my Phantom.

Each time the BT is reconnecting the Vol fall down at 0

At least BT volume is not defaulting to 60. This is what it used to do when I first got my silver Phantoms in 2015. That was unnerving and scary loud Big Grin
You know what ??
with the last update, my 2 new laptops finally work with BlueTooth after waiting 18 months.

Yesterday, I tried to connect an old one wich played BT perfectly... It does not work anymore.

When you are good at making speakers, you make speakers AND ONLY SPEAKERS.
When you are so bad at making softwares / programming, you should not try to make them by yourself.
(01-Oct-2017, 16:47)mac Wrote: You know what ??
with the last update, my 2 new laptops finally work with BlueTooth after waiting 18 months.

Yesterday, I tried to connect an old one wich played BT perfectly... It does not work anymore.

When you are good at making speakers, you make speakers AND ONLY SPEAKERS.
When you are so bad at making softwares / programming, you should not try to make them by yourself.

You started these chat with: I DO NOT WANT TO UPDATE !!!

All companies makes updates to solve problems and or to give more or better options.

What do you want now?
I just want something that works.

Sound is awesome but cannot justify such a crappy software / firmware.

This is exactly what I said (same words in french) in the Paris flagship a few days ago.
(02-Oct-2017, 21:10)mac Wrote: I just want something that works.

Sound is awesome but cannot justify such a crappy software / firmware.

This is exactly what I said (same words in french) in the Paris flagship a few days ago.

Then it is still stupid not to update. 

Off course we are waiting for solving some (small) problems and more and better options.

In my case there are no problems.

maybe there is something wrong with your modem or router.
Good golly... today new update 1.11.0 and the Windows 10 font issue (random letters missing from every word) is still not fixed. It has been 3 months and 2 updates now ! And we must trust software updates and belive they actually make anyting better ? How hard can it be to fix those small but annoying issues ? I do not belive Devialet even cares anymore...