Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ????
F1, disarmament, thanks for the feedback. There was no mention of Mathieu Pernot's pending visit I take it? It is curious that they had ATC100 SL's basically mounted on the floor, I always thought they were designed to be used with small stands? Interesting speakers though, I spent some time listening to the 100 Active towers a while ago. The guy who owned them had then in a relatively small room, the speakers looked massive and utterly dominated one end of the space. That said, they were remarkably good, you would expect all kinds of bass node issues with such speakers in a small room, but they actually sounded quite lean, albeit with impressive bass extension. Who says small speakers can't work in small rooms. The highlight of the ATC's was the midrange though, exceptionally good, almost magical. Frank - did you get to look at the Techdas Air Force Two? (what a modest name!) I listened to one in a demo a couple of years ago and it sounded good to me, it is a quirky looking thing though, I wondered if you had any thoughts on it from a TT designers perspective? Just idle curiosity, I could never persuade myself to spend that much cash on a TT!

Back on topic, I hope your O'dA makes it back soon. Frank, I know you are not one for posting your thoughts on A/B comparisons or similar, but as someone who has lived with a 1000Pro over the last year, I have a sneaky suspicion that you are going to like it!
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ???? - by Confused - 01-Dec-2017, 09:40