Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ????
(11-Dec-2017, 00:39)PeppaPig Wrote:
(09-Dec-2017, 01:29)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(09-Dec-2017, 01:21)PeppaPig Wrote: Anyone knows when Devialet send the DHL Shipping label? I receive a email tells the steps but never send me shipping label....

You got more than me. Not a word since the initial 'we'll get back to you soon '.

What do you mean? have you received the packing box yet?

I received their packing box but don’t know how to ship it back.

I haven't received the invite yet, let alone the packing boxes.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
RE: When the OdA free upgrade program will Kick Off ???? - by Pim - 11-Dec-2017, 01:44