Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
I actually think the 'Core Intelligence' upgrade scheme will run on time. My reasoning is that it is very unusual for Devialet to be so precise in announcing an exact date, 17th October, unless they were absolutely confident of running to this schedule they could easily been a little more vague, 17th Ocober 2017 is not vague!

I also recall member 'The Sofa Has Ears' mentioning the dates 21st, 22nd October in the context that this is the Windsor Hifi show and Devialet are expected to be in attendance. (they were most certainly there in 2016, demonstrating the then very new 1000 Pro, that said, they were also at the National Audio show in 2016, but not there in 2017). Looking at this years exhibitors list for the Windsor show 2017, Devialet are not listed. However, I do note that they are now listed as a prime 'featured exhibitor' for Audio London at the Hammersmith Indulgence show, this is in two weeks time, 29th September to 1st October. Maybe the first public appearance of the OS Board?

Finally, for the record, I think those who bought O'dA's prior to the announcement of the Pro range should most definably be first in the queue for upgrade, anything else would be insulting to those involved, I would not feel comfortable with it myself either to be honest. Pim however, should go last, I'm sure we can all agree on that.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Confused - 17-Sep-2017, 11:33
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21