Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(17-Sep-2017, 11:33)Confused Wrote: Pim however, should go last, I'm sure we can all agree on that.

I'm with you. Let someone else sort the bugs out first.  Tongue

It's been discussed somewhere else on this forum that the Od'A in its original state is quite the achiever and that 'upgrading' might not be the best way to go sonically. I for one am very, very happy with the SQ of my Od'A and, since using Roon over AIR, don't really have a need for a streamer board. So I might even sit on the fence for a while and see if there are any real improvements before sending my Od'A off to France.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Pim - 18-Sep-2017, 00:09
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21