Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
I'd logically expect them to announce full details on the 17th and start supplying new devices from that date.

I guess they then need to decide a priority for the upgrades, maybe like last time we register for it and they then send us a shipping window, first come first served? I would also expect that OdA owners may get priority this time to register first.

One thing is for sure, it's going to take them quite a few months to handle all the installations. They did also suggest that upgrades would start again but hopefully that's after the board installations are done.

Like some others, now Roon AIR is nearly perfect I'm not in too much of a hurry though I am keen to get it, wifi might even work, Deezer for the family (who complain I've too much music so don't like Roon!), Airplay and I think somewhere it even mentioned Bluetooth so guests could play their own music, definitely making it more flexible and family friendly.
Roon/RAAT - Dev 250 Pro - AQ Castle Rock - SF Olympica ii

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Chris Marshall - 18-Sep-2017, 10:23
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21