Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(19-Sep-2017, 05:47)Emerald Wrote: what about the non pro customers? are they going to offer an pro-upgrade + core as one trip to Paris?
We're all making guesses, but I think that topic of upgrade timing has been covered before. Devialet will first perform the CI installs to the Pro models upgraded last fall, in order to fulfill that commitment. Possibly Od'A's first. Then they may re-open the Expert upgrade path, but I don't think they've ever given a time frame for that. I think that they will have plenty to do with the Pro upgrade work, at least for a few months. I do hope, however, that they reactivate the Expert upgrade opportunity, as it keeps the entire amp line up current. Or at least, gives owners the opportunity to stay current.

(02-Oct-2017, 03:17)Wdw Wrote: Well, seventeen days?

OK Amigo; the race is on. We'll do a Vancouver - Paris - Vancouver relay and see who plugs in first. Or who's box gets left on the front porch..... Smile My svelte 220 against your more powerful but overweight 440. My personal strategy will be to get the export paperwork that BrianT advised us to have last year. UPS seemed to stumble on that one.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Damon - 02-Oct-2017, 18:32
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21