Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(03-Oct-2017, 09:40)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(03-Oct-2017, 05:36)Wdw Wrote:
(02-Oct-2017, 18:32)The Damon Wrote: We're all making guesses, but I think that topic of upgrade timing has been covered before. Devialet will first perform the CI installs to the Pro models upgraded last fall, in order to fulfill that commitment. Possibly Od'A's first. Then they may re-open the Expert upgrade path, but I don't think they've ever given a time frame for that. I think that they will have plenty to do with the Pro upgrade work, at least for a few months. I do hope, however, that they reactivate the Expert upgrade opportunity, as it keeps the entire amp line up current. Or at least, gives owners the opportunity to stay current.

OK Amigo; the race is on. We'll do a Vancouver - Paris - Vancouver relay and see who plugs in first. Or who's box gets left on the front porch..... Smile My svelte 220 against your more powerful but overweight 440. My personal strategy will be to get the export paperwork that BrianT advised us to have last year. UPS seemed to stumble on that one.
Yes, Amigo, the race is on.  Forgot about those silly UPS guys leaving totally expensive audio gear at my front door in the dark of a mid-winter night. 
May be our packages are the same...rumour has it that only one of the pair will go to Paris, for a second time in the past year.  My stereo equipment has a better life than me...!

I've heard a rumour they're going to roll out the upgrade from country to country in alphabetical order; Australia, Belgium, Canada....sorry to spoil your Christmas.  Tongue

You know the French!...heard they will unroll to countries with the largest number of French speaking nationals in decreasing order, so naturally, France, then Canada, then.....

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 03-Oct-2017, 17:15
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21