Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(03-Oct-2017, 17:56)Confused Wrote:
(03-Oct-2017, 09:40)Pim van Vliet Wrote: I've heard a rumour they're going to roll out the upgrade from country to country in alphabetical order; Australia, Belgium, Canada....sorry to spoil your Christmas.  Tongue

Joking apart, there is a point here.  Being honest, I am not that bothered about where I am in the queue.  (and I do think that O'dA owners should go first)  What would concern me is being without my amp over the Christmas holiday period, which will probably account for about 50% of my remaining listening time left this year.  So I presume that once you do get to the front of the queue, you do have a degree of control as to when you need send the amp back?

I work a three weeks on, two weeks off rotation so for me it's a matter of swapping out the Od'A for the 200 and shipping it just before I go to work and swapping it back when I come home. The missus doesn't mind listening to the 'inferior' 200 for a while. in fact I'm curious to have another listen to it. It's been so long.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Pim - 04-Oct-2017, 04:03
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21