Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(18-Oct-2017, 09:08)IanG-UK Wrote: I must have received a different email to everyone else ...

“Dear OdA owner

I am writing to apologise. Not only did we miss the first deadline for the OdA board - 2nd quarter 2017 - but we are today missing the second deadline - 17th 0ctober 2017. We are now setting a third deadline of 7th November 2017. For what that is worth ...

I know these broken promises follow others such as our failure to fix AIR and our failure to communicate regularly with customers. As an early Devialet owner you will recognise that not only did we initially produce an exceptional product but we also provided clear information on our website and speedy, comprehensive and straightforward help to our customers. We still produce exceptional products ... but we now communicate and market for a different audience and that does NOT include you. Just ignore what you probably regard as our garbage website, our crass marketing, our inept communication and our imperfect customer service ... and simply wait for your product updates when we get round to doing them.

You will be happier that way.

Yours sincerely,

Devialet

... or was it a dream

Unfortunately some dreams tend to mirror reality Dodgy Exclamation.
1. NUC6i5SYH running ROON ROCK > ROON/AIR > Ethernet > Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity> Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers,
or, as alternative, 
2. Wyred4Sound MS-2 Server, Devialet 1000pro Core Infinity, Theta Jade CD Transport, Pure 702ES Tuner, Wilson-Benesch ACT Speakers, misc cables

UK

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by brit - 18-Oct-2017, 09:25
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21