Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
Getting this back onto the 'invitation' topic, I am still waiting for the 'announcement' email.  It seams to take Devialet a very long time to get all the emails sent out.  That said, I still have the 'announcement' email from July.  Curiously the July email has more information that the October one I do not have.  The July email is very clear in stating that Tidal, Qobuz, Bluetooth, webradios and the mysterious '...' would be added over the coming months'.  It does seam strange that this very basic information is omitted from the October email.

Regarding AIR, I recall talking to Devialet's Mathieu Pernot about the new OS board.  Mathieu was very clear that Devialet AIR would continue with the new board.  OK, this conversation was a little over a year ago now, things may have changed.  However, it would be utterly unfathomable for Devialet to get Roon integrated AIR working earlier this year if they intended to drop AIR in October.  Not even Devialet would be that crazy.  (Would they??) Huh

I have to say that I love this thread!  11 pages now, not one person has received an actual 'invitation' yet, and I am still waiting for the 'announcement' email that will skilfully inform me of less information than I already know.
1000 Pro - KEF Blade - iFi Zen Stream - Mutec REF10 - MC3+USB - Pro-Ject Signature 12

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Confused - 18-Oct-2017, 13:06
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21