Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
I wouldn't occur to me to think that Devialet would actually remove features like the Room Air. 

I have two vinyl inputs (stereo and mono), but I also use streaming extensively, so my wish is to have Qobuz onboard. I also have optical input from Sky Q and coaxial from a DVD player. 

I don't use Roon as I don't use Tidal. I listen mostly to classical. I did a trial of Roon for a few days and I think I know more about classical music than Roon. The main thing I want are album booklets, most of which are now provided on Qobuz.

I have two pairs of Harbeth speakers. All Harbeth were SAM profiled. I recently changed from SHL5+ to SHL5+ 40th Anniversary Limited Edition. Those and the M40.2 49th LE were profiled last week, which is quite impressive given they were sold in very limited numbers. 

It has never occurred to me that they might change the phono stage. I have no idea why they should.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by ssfas - 20-Oct-2017, 10:21
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21