Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(20-Oct-2017, 16:04)nicknick Wrote: For those who haven't received the email, please notice that the email is only sent to registeted OdA user who would have the first batch of upgrade.
This is a classic example of the misinformation rumour mongering that NickB has posted about. The statement above is absolute rubbish and not true. I have a 220 Pro. I don’t have a OdA. I accordingly received the email on the 17th Oct which clearly told me that after 7th Nov, Devialet would contact me to arrange a date for return of my amp to facilitate the Core Infinity upgrade. They further stated it would be subject to my purchase history, so I anticipate that I will have to wait a while because I only sent my original 120 to them for upgrade to 220 in December last year, a while after the original upgrade offer was made.

I don’t know but it might be that I am in the loop because having bought my 120 second hand, thereafter, all my dealings have been with Devialet factory including two product returns to them. Many of you have original connection through dealers. There maybe a breakdown in communication here causing owners to be not on the email list inviting upgrade. Yes, I expect you have all registered, but I suspect this might be a reason some have received the email and others not. That is my pure speculation which I sadly offer, because in my opinion, much that is written on this forum is based on very similar wild speculation. 

Yes I know Devialet don’t tell us what we want to know, but posting with wild speculation has no part here and simply does nothing other than to promote rumour based uncertainty.

If you haven’t received your email, firstly talk to your dealer. Thereafter, talk to Devialet. I’m sure that will sort it. Hope so.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Greg - 20-Oct-2017, 22:15
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21