Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(05-Nov-2017, 23:34)Celts88 Wrote:
(05-Nov-2017, 23:22)markush Wrote: I am in conversation with CEO of Devialet who says Update very soon ahead: https://twitter.com/quentinsannie/status...8681821184

Mark

Appreciate the info, but still don't understand why Devialet are only drip feeding part info.

It gives the impression (to me at least) that they're still not 100% sure of all the functionality, and that they're possibly having problems with the software (understand software isn't a 2 minute job to get right).

Would be nice to believe Devialet have their finger on the pulse, but past experience(s) doesn't give some of us owners much encouragement.

Seems crazy that people are currently being sold new Experts with Core Board installed, but have little of it's functionality due to no new software being available (as yet).

Thanks
John
I think absolutely the same way. That's why I also responded on Twitter that I do hope that the software is ready. Don't know why (because they have the prototype available for many months now) but it seems they still are not ready with the software - and obviously have many, many problems. As you were mentioning the software is just the base and it is vital what the software is doing.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by markush - 06-Nov-2017, 00:06
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21