Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
I'm in Australia and I had had no word from Devialet about the new board and my Expert Pro since the email announcement back in mid July. I had also heard from my dealer that the upgrades for Australian customers would be done here in Australia starting around the middle of this month so on Saturday I sent an email to Devialet support asking when I would hear something about the arrangements. I just received this reply:

"Dear David,

Thank you for reaching out to Devialet again,

The upgrade program information will be released soon via newsletter, our team is still finalizing the test on the core infinity for this reason no new information has been shared.

Please stay tuned with us and lookout for out newsletter over the following weeks

Best
Eva
Eva | Customer service & support Devialet"

So, all of the dates that I've seen mentioned by Devialet or here (October 17, November 4, November 7 (at least on my side of the International Date Line) have come and all except November 7 have gone. That email was time stamped a bit over 9 hours ago as I write this, so the latest news is that they are still finalising tests on the Core Infinity board and we can expect to hear something in a newsletter "over the following weeks".

If anyone is holding their breath waiting for news, I think it's time to stop holding your breath. It looks like we still have a bit of a wait ahead of us.
Roon Nucleus+, Devilalet Expert 140 Pro CI, Focal Sopra 2, PS Audio P12, Keces P8 LPS, Uptone Audio EtherREGEN with optical fibre link to my router, Shunyata Alpha NR and Sigma NR power cables, Shunyata Sigma ethernet cables, Shunyata Alpha V2 speaker cables, Grand Prix Audio Monaco rack, RealTRAPS acoustic treatment.

Brisbane, Qld, Australia

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by David A - 06-Nov-2017, 23:50
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21