Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
What happened made me think of the fairy tales written by Grimm brothers and Hans Christian Andersen. In this fairy tale, Dev, the main character, once created something so good and successful. But rather put more effort to further develop the 1st product and to clear all the bugs, Dev started to put most of its effort to do something else. It still believed that it could manage to deal with all the problems in the end and meet all the target. More and more, it lost focus. At last it failed.

All I wanted to say is - I hope Devialet would learn a lesson this time. It will re-think what it has gone through and again focus on what it should do in the future apart from success (if so) of the Phantom. I wish Devialet would put Expert line back on focus (maybe we can see the photo of a 1000 Pro when going to the official website ; always a phantom there is really boring). All in all, I hope the business of Devialet is substainable and the company would put more concern on customer communication, technical innovation , sound quality rather than to make more and more and more money.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by G51 - 08-Nov-2017, 14:42
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21