Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(08-Nov-2017, 11:52)SwissBear Wrote: Just received a long and detailed message from Quentin Sannié, Devialet CEO, about the software upgrade. This will hopefully address part of the acrimony of certain contributors in this forum.

Although a bit concerned about the potential loss of musicality which could result from the upgrade, as I was very happy with the tonality of my D900, I am sending my machine back to Paris today for upgrade.

I would like to underline that I am a really happy customer of Devialet, in part because I found ways to feed my machine with a close to perfect source via AES/EBU, following the steps of Antoine. This has allowed me to wait for the new developments with a great serenity.

I would also like to underline that Devialet's customer support is very friendly and efficient. I particularly appreciate the help provided by Océane who is a lovely and helpful lady.

To those who are constantly unhappy about Devialet, I would seriously suggest to work on raising their serotonin level, and stop complaining when they did not get their shot of dopamine with the latest toy/upgrade. Listening to  Pr Robert Lustig from UCSF gives some ways to achieve this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKkUtrL6B18

Just my 2c Wink

+1 

Love my Devialet, Oceane is charming and helpful, I also appreciate complex hardware and software that has to compatible with third party platforms doesn't get done overnight. My hormones are fine, thanks for asking.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by ssfas - 08-Nov-2017, 16:01
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21