Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(08-Nov-2017, 19:49)marcor Wrote:
(08-Nov-2017, 19:02)Dannythered Wrote:
(08-Nov-2017, 18:29)petrik Wrote: According to Océane (Devialet support) they have only 4 customers asking for Roon RAAT at the moment. Below is a direct quote from a message that I got from her today.

Well I've just submitted a request for this, are they not counting the posters on the log? I also can't believe they don't take notice of the survey on here!
If you would like the Core Infinity board being Roon Ready - Please contact Devialet by using the official channels mentioned below.

probably she should read their own thread. 
https://help.devialet.com/hc/en-us/artic...y-Software
there are more than 4 requests just there....
Anyway it seems my fears were correct.  
https://devialetchat.com/showthread.php?...1#pid66861
I am sorry for all the O d'A owners who got short changed with last year upgrade program and now they are forced to be the beta tester of this new Insanity Board.  I am in NZ and usually we are the last ones to have the upgrade program started, in this case it is a good thing, I am better off siting tight and waiting to see how this marketing shambles develop. looking at the positives, Roon/Air still working great and today I am receiving my new REL G1 Mark II Smile

I don't use Roon and amongst all Devialet owners I reckon I'm in the majority.

I'd not heard of Roon RAAT, so have just looked it up and it appears to be something similar to Airplay and Devialet Air. 

So why should Devialet start accommodating AS A PRIORITY a service for a third party system when they already provide their own, and I understand Roon and Devialet Air works very well.

Perhaps someone can explain why Roon RAAT is so important and should take preference over implementing, for example, Qobuz, which for many users is their main source of music.

Last I heard Devialet Expert is not a platform for Roon users, it is a platform for music listeners some of whom use Roon.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by ssfas - 08-Nov-2017, 20:48
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21