Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
It is painful to read this thread. I also don't use Roon and have no intention of ever using it. I do however use Qobuz have a subscription for sublime plus, which I find to be excellent. So it would be great to see Qobuz integration, and I can't wait. I listen to my D440 Pro everyday with an SoTM 200 Ultra + SoTM 500 and the sound quality is amazing, I doubt the Core Infinity board will even come close to it. So really my point or question is why so much of fuss is being created on this forum when people already are using alternatives, be it for Qobuz or Roon?
I have read the letter posted by Quentin and it seems that the company is having some serious issues with software integration. Issues relate to third parties like Apple and Spotify, which I am sure Devialet did not foresee when designing the initial hardware/software, but they are finding workarounds. UPnP has been tested and seems to be working fine. We just have to patiently wait this out. People who do not want to be Alpha/ Beta testers should just stand on the sidelines and watch how early adopters get along. 

And as for calling/emailing and inundating an already struggling company with requests, won't do anyone any favours. Quentin's letter was raw to read and he really laid it out bare for all the Expert Pro customers, hardly hardly do you ever see this kind of forthright information exchange. Lets give them a chance to figure this one out...

Just my 2cents..

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Devialetuser - 09-Nov-2017, 10:05
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21