Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(09-Nov-2017, 10:05)Devialetuser Wrote: It is painful to read this thread. I also don't use Roon and have no intention of ever using it. I do however use Qobuz have a subscription for sublime plus, which I find to be excellent. So it would be great to see Qobuz integration, and I can't wait. I listen to my D440 Pro everyday with an SoTM 200 Ultra + SoTM 500 and the sound quality is amazing, I doubt the Core Infinity board will even come close to it. So really my point or question is why so much of fuss is being created on this forum when people already are using alternatives be it for Qobuz or Roon?

Don't worry - Devialet has already said that they will add Qobuz (and Tidal) support on Q1-Q2/2018. Reality might be Q3, but anyway you know for sure that it is coming.

Fact is that Roon/AIR doesn't work reliably today. Problem is that I don't know what Devialet is going to do about it. They don't communicate anything about it. All I want is to have a reliably working Roon streaming and good SQ --> Roon RAAT.
Bluesound Node > Matrix Audio X-SPDIF 2 > Genelec 8351B & 7360A
Devialet 1000 Pro
Bluesound Node 2i > Genelec 8330
Tampere, Finland

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by petrik - 09-Nov-2017, 10:23
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21