Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(09-Nov-2017, 13:45)petrik Wrote:
(09-Nov-2017, 13:07)ssfas Wrote: Well, if 50 people have signed a petition for Roon RAAT, that must be at least 0.5% of Devialet customers.

Your numbers are incorrect. There were 4 customers in total asking for Roon RAAT according to Oceane yesterday.

Half of 100 who did some unofficial survey, according to an earlier post.

I'm not in favour of this open forum driving of what may or may not go into Core. 

Love him or hate him, Steve Jobs was a bit of a genius and he never asked customers about how to take a product forward. Quite the opposite, he maintained absolute secrecy and effectively told the customers what was good for them. And you know what? It worked. He created the largest company in the world that way.

I truly wish Devialet had simply said nothing at all about Core until it was ready. I bought my Devialet with the free upgrade, but I bought it based on the product as it was at the time. If they never mentioned Core at the time I would have still bought it.

I think it was a marketing mistake, but perhaps with the benefit of hindsight.
250 Pro CI; Innuos Zen Mk3; Claro dual turntable (Expert Stylus Denon + OL Aladdin Mk2); RCM Sensor2; Wilson Sabrina; OePhi speaker cables; Puritan PM156 conditioner and Ultimate cables.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by ssfas - 09-Nov-2017, 14:11
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21