Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(18-Nov-2017, 00:21)Greg Wrote: I really don’t get how this works out. I bought a 120 second hand around this time last year and after re-registering it in my name, a few weeks later I was invited to send it in for Pro upgrade which I did. It is now a 220 Pro. Yesterday I got the invite to return it for CI upgrade which I went with. It is now in the hands of UPS with delivery at the factory scheduled for Monday. It’ll be interesting how it works once it is returned. For sure, I have more faith in Devialet customer Care compared with members here who frequently post so negatively. My whole experience with Devialet to date has been nothing but excellent in terms of communication and customer care. I love my amp and further love Devialet support.

I don’t have a clue why some here are prioritised over others. I suspect there is some weakness in the membership software. I’m not a techy so have no explanation. Maybe some of us have been singled out for undeclared beta testing? There is nothing new with companies using their customers for trial and feed back. We shall see.

What do I know? I’m just a user who loves music and my 220 Pro has made it for me, so real in my listening room. Real is the issue. Devialet did that for me!

completely agree with your sentiment here...Devialet is an exceptional company that, despite all of our bitchin' and the completely confusing press communication, they offer an upgrade path and great sonics.  I know the reports of two boxes, or one box, or remote included, or leave the remote, or....etc...can make your head spin but kudos to them.  
In the Canadian case they elected to pay for two day FEDEX across the country when most companies would likely chose ground.
Suspect this upgrade will yield some surprisingly good results...my apologies to Hifi_swion  ;-)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 18-Nov-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21