Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(17-Nov-2017, 13:07)Celts88 Wrote:
(17-Nov-2017, 09:45)Pim van Vliet Wrote: Nothing in my account either. Looks like Down Under will be last on the list. No biggy to me. I'm happy to let others iron out the creases.

Océane confirmed that:

"We are starting to take units from Europe and US at the moment. It will be a bit different for Asia Pacific, that is why you have not yet been contacted. 

I understand though that you will be contacted before next year. More info coming soon."

She also said that there's currently no time limit on the upgrades, which is good to hear.

When I did the first upgrade from D-premiere to Expert it was handled by the Devialet importer in New Zealand, in that case the Devialet was sent to Singapore (if I remember correctly) and updated there. The second upgrade (expert to Pro), instead the Amplifier was sent to Paris. Perhaps this upgrade will be similar to the first one and this is what Océane could refer to.
However in my purchase area of the Devialet's website I can already see the option to order the upgrade, but I think this is related to the fact that my amplifier was bought directly from France through the website when still there wasn't an importer for New Zealand.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by marcor - 18-Nov-2017, 03:09
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21