Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(21-Nov-2017, 10:55)Celts88 Wrote: Pim

That's terrible; you being an O'dA owner and Devialet say it's up to you to contact the dealer to get the ball rolling.

All O'dA owners should have been first cabs of the rank to have the option to upgrade (if you want to or not at this time).

It really doesn't matter much to me Celts. I'm at work in outback South Australia at the moment so sending a couple of emails just kills a bit of time. I would like to get the ball rolling so I can send the amps away on my next time off. Believe it or not but I'm a bit exited about the prospect of setting up the old D200 again. I'm planning to go back to the original firmware version when it was still a 170 without SAM and see (hear to be more precise) how big the difference between the two is.

I've just sent an email to the Australian importer (Interdyn) so I'll keep you posted on their reply.
                                                    Lifetime Roon, Mac mini, int. SSD, ext. HDD, tv as monitor, key board and track pad on bean bag as remote,Devialet 200, Od'A #097, Blue jeans speaker cable,                                     
                                                                                                                                                                            Dynaudio C1 MkII.
                                                                                                                                                                              Jim Smith's GBS.
                                                                                                                                                                        Northern NSW Australia.

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Pim - 21-Nov-2017, 11:15
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21