Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
(21-Nov-2017, 11:15)Pim van Vliet Wrote:
(21-Nov-2017, 10:55)Celts88 Wrote: Pim

That's terrible; you being an O'dA owner and Devialet say it's up to you to contact the dealer to get the ball rolling.

All O'dA owners should have been first cabs of the rank to have the option to upgrade (if you want to or not at this time).

It really doesn't matter much to me Celts. I'm at work in outback South Australia at the moment so sending a couple of emails just kills a bit of time. I would like to get the ball rolling so I can send the amps away on my next time off. Believe it or not but I'm a bit exited about the prospect of setting up the old D200 again. I'm planning to go back to the original firmware version when it was still a 170 without SAM and see (hear to be more precise) how big the difference between the two is.

I've just sent an email to the Australian importer (Interdyn) so I'll keep you posted on their reply.
Pim

I've been in touch with Interdyn and they say that all units requiring the Core Infinity upgrade will be completed in Australia (understand your O'dA will still have to go back to France for the full upgrade from V5 to V6).

Interdyn said that there's a technician currently in Australia upgrading the dealer/showroom Pro's, and then he'll fly over to 'the Land of the Long White Cloud' to complete the upgrades over there (believe this also includes customer units, not just dealer units). The tech will then go on holiday for Xmas / New Year, then return to Aus to complete the customer Pro upgrades.

Seems info Devialet are passing out directly conflicts with this (I've been told 3 times by Devialet that the units would have to be returned to Paris).

Hope you're having fun in outback SA (your not at Olympic Dam are you)  Big Grin
1000Pro (Matte Black), Lenehan Audio ML5 Reference's, FoilTek Speaker Cable's, Paradigm Sub1, Entreq Poseidon, Antipodes CX, Roon (Lifetime), Curious Cable USB, Aqvox Switch, Gigawatt PC-3 Evo Se, Mad Scientist Link Cable (RCA/AES), PSC Power Cords

Australia (Perth)

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Celts88 - 22-Nov-2017, 06:46
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21