Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris
I haven't been on DC for a while so I'm not sure if this is the correct thread, but I wanted to give an update on my Canadian CI upgrade experience.

I received the email with the upgrade eligibility notice on Wednesday 15 November. I received the shipping label on the Friday, two days later . I called FedEX on Saturday and arranged for the pickup. The amp was picked up at my office in Vancouver at 4:30 pm on Monday. It arrived in Quebec at 10:30 the following day, Tuesday. Wednesday 23 November, I received the email from Judith indicating that my amp was being upgraded. Today, Friday the 24th of November, the amp was returned to my office at 10:25 am.

In summary: out Monday afternoon; returned Friday morning. A turnaround that can be measured in hours as reasonably as in days.

Absolutely amazing, and I'm sure all will agree; remarkable service. Will now take day off work to reinstall precious jewel in system.
Damon
Powernode, NAD M32, Cambridge CD transport, Analysis Plus, Nordost, iFi Nova, CSS Criton 1TDX, KEF C62
Vancouver, Canada

Messages In This Thread
Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Wdw - 14-Sep-2017, 02:56
RE: Invitation to send your PRO to Paris - by Damon - 24-Nov-2017, 19:39
RE: Invitation to send y - by Hifi_swlon - 17-Apr-2018, 00:21